Dr. Anusha Ravi, CEO of Park Group of Institutions, a pioneer in education run by park trust, a charitable trust providing education to nearly 20,000 students. Started in 1970 as a primary school in Tirupur has nearly 20 institutions now in Chennai, Coimbatore and Tirupur with 20,000 students and 1500 staff. The group includes B- Schools, Engineering Colleges, Architecture, Aeronautical Sciences, Aircraft Maintenance Training, Marine, Arts and Science College, Nursing and Physiotherapy, Community College, Teacher Training Institute, International Schools, Residential Schools, Nursery and Primary Schools in various locations.
- BE in Computer Science Engg, PSG College of Engg, Coimbatore
- MS in Computer Science Engg, Old Dominion University, Virginia, USA
- Ph.D in Computer Science Engg, Manonmaniyam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli
Project Manager/Sr Business Analyst – Anheuser Busch , St Louis , USA 2004-2006
Managed a project to automate a recruitment process for a 150 year old company with 30,000 employees the project was outsourced to Wipro in India.
Senior Systems Engineer –On Air (A subsidiary of Airbus, Seattle, USA 1999-2004
Was the project head for implementing email and internet access in the airplanes worked with manufacturers like Boeing, and all major airlines like Singapore airlines, emirates, Japanese airlines, American airlines, United and Lufthansa, Cathay Pacific.
WORK DONE FOR THE COMMUNITY
She runs a Community College for Rural women under the polytechnic colleges which provides free skill development courses for women which empowered many women to become entrepreneurs
She was the founding charter member of TiE (the Indus Enterprenuers) instrumental in setting up the chapter in Coimbatore and was the president of the organization for 2.5 years empowering enterprenueurship in the region
She is an innercircle member of INK talks which is a forum for thought leadersin the society to provlde platform for new ideas that has potential to change the world.
She faclitates the summer camp of Kovai athletic club where in each summer 300 kids are trained to be athletes.
She is a trustee of an organization called “Aravanaippu” which menas embrace this organization offers financial support to motherless or fatherless children to pursur studies through NRI funds. So far 5,000 students have been benefited from this
Is an active supporter of the biggest inltlatvein Coimbatore called “Beggar Free City”. She made a powerfull impact in the society.
She joined with Rotary Clubs and created “Hepatitis” Disease awareness in ther uralareas. She assisted the major task along with Park Institutions.
Conducted Happy streets a movement for car free Sundays in Coimbatore and sponsored 4 weeks. Where the kids get back the streets.
Created environmental awareness by doing various activities recently planted 1500saplings using mlyawaki method (urban forests) to set a trend in the region.
She use to visti orphanages in the rural areas regularly and interact with kids and help them in getting a good education and also help them in doing skill development courses.
Governing Body Member in Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women, Andhra Pradesh
- Received Award and recognition form former Indian president Dr. APJ ABDULKALAM for green efforts and planting 100000 saplings as part of Green Kalam project
- Indira Gandhi Seva Rathna Puraskar
- Recipient of FICCI Ladies Organization (FLO) Award for Professional Excellence
- Edupreneur – Excellence in Education Award by Times of India
Mother Theresa Birth Centenary Memorial Award for “Education and humanitarian services (for youth)” – 2010
- The prestigious Business Excellence Award in the year 2014 initiated by India BusinessRosiah, Governor of Tamilnadu presented the award to Dr. K. Rosiah
- Women Achiever Award
Central Reserve Police “Smilling Public Service” Award on International Women’s Day - 2013
Infosys Women Achiever Award 2013
- Jaguar Ritz Excellence Award Ms. Anusha R. Received The Jaguar and Ritz excellence award for having contributed in the field of education and thus making a difference in the life of coimbatorians.
- Raindrops Edupreneur Award Ms. Anusha R. Received the prestigious Raindrops Edupreneur award from his Excellence Dr. K.Rosiah, Governor of Tamilnadu. She was recognized as one of the greatest achiever in the field of education.
- ICTACT Women Edupreneur AwardThis award has been initiated to recognize the diversity in women leadership in the field of education.
- ICIRET 2015 Research Endeavour for Ever
- La Ramp Women Achiever Award
- Angels of Change Award by Times of India
- La Ramp Women Achiever Award
- SEMA 2015 Showcase Award
- Life Time Achievement Award 2017 by Indian foundation
- Queen of Coimbatore 2K16